Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hairstyle and holidays

I did it! I got my hair cut a good bit! Really like it and makes me feel younger too! Mike is always doubtful when I cut my hair short, but I'm sure he'll get used to it soon. At the shopping centre there was also a beauty-salon who was offering various treatment for charity and I got a make-up done as well! Going nowhere with it though as we are just packing the suitacase for our holiday cum wedding in Sicily...flight is at 6.30 tomorrow morning, we'll have to get up around 3.30-4.00 at the very latest to get to the airport, I'm wondering if there's any point at all in going to bed!
Really excited about the trip, it'll be good relaxing and eating good food for almost nothing. I'll tell you all about it when we'll get back in a week time.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Fran! Thanks for your post to my blog and for sharing your journey with me. Sounds like you and your husband have some very exciting days ahead. Have a great trip!

~Cathy

elliej said...

Hi Fran just to say I'm thinking of you and hope that you had a great break in Sicily. You are a babe and will have gorgeous babies!!! elliejxxx